About the Life Design Bootcamp
This three-day residential bootcamp take you an experiential unique journey to help you rethink and re-consider your life. The entire bootcamp is designed with one mission to help you complete your life plan.
You bring yourself, laptop and your undivided attention the rest we shall provide. Upon registration you will receive all the templates to complete so you have time to reflect and think on important aspects of your life.
If you are young, you have a clean canvas to design on however, you may not have experienced real-life challenges yet. If you are old enough than you canvas is not clean, and you need to make some tough decisions on what to clean and what to keep and redesign your life around things you decided to keep.
I am sure you have invested in your school, your phones and maybe your car. It is time to invest time and money on you and your life.
By end of day three you would have:
- Listed and diagnosed your FEARs
- Articulated your values
- Designed your brand
- Completed your life plan
- Benchmarked your life plan with your peers
Price and Value
USD 999 and that includes:
- Course materials
- My Book “Life Architects Manual”
- Access to online personality profiles and e-learning
- Lunches and Refreshments for three days
|08.00 – 10.00||Lectures, Workshops and Practical hands-on work|
|10.00 – 10.30||Coffee Break|
|10.30– 13.00||Lectures, Workshops and Practical hands-on work|
|14.00-15.30||Lectures, Workshops and Practical hands-on work|
|16.30-18.00||Lectures, Workshops and Practical hands-on work|
|18.00 – 20.00||Break and dinner|
|20.00 – 22.00||Lectures, Workshops and Practical hands-on work|
Who Should Attend?
Anyone between age 25-50 years old. Each attendee will undergo an interview and would need to sign a commitment letter of undertaking to complete the course work.
- What is the Project Life?
- Why is the most important project for anyone
- Why is neglected by almost all
- What can you do about it
- Life Architects Framework
Group Workshop on approaches to Life. Personal work on competencies of Life Architects.
- What is Branding
- Why branding is important
- The brand framework
- The building blocks of great brands
- How to design, implement and measure your won brand
Group Workshop on articulating brand values. Personal work on personal branding Section of your Life Plan.
- What is spirituality
- How is it different from religions
- Why spirituality is important for overall wellbeing
- How to design and implement spirituality program
Group Workshop on spirituality. Personal work on Spirituality Section of your Life Plan.
- How to uncover Natural Strength
- How to build Significance through focus on strengths
- How to build roadmap to practice 1000 hours to expertise
- How to Build Support Structure around it
- How to Sustain and deal with roadblocks
- How to stop the better offers that destruct you
Group Workshop on science of achievement. Personal work on Career Section of your Life Plan.
- What constitutes Support Structure
- Why you need to have Support Structure
- How to Build an Effective Support Structure for your Life Plan
- How to Test your Support Structure
- How to Implement and Review your Support Structure
Group Workshop on how to build support structure. Personal work on Support Structure Section of your Life Plan.
- Meaning of Life
- How to look at life from Life Expectancy Perspective
- Life Design Approaches
- Select from Life Menus
- Design your life based on three Scenarios
- Redesign your Life
- Life Legacy by Design
Group Workshop on life design. Personal work on Life Legacy and lifetime Goals Section of your Life Plan.
- What is mindset
- Why is it critical for your success
- How to build the mindset of champions
- How to design and implement healthy mindset
Group Workshop on mindset. Personal work on mindset Section of your Life Plan.
- What is fitness means
- How to discipline yourself
- How to change attitude regarding time and fitness
- Diet and Nutrition
- Health tests and support structure
Group Workshop on fitness. Personal work on Health Section of your Life Plan.
- What delivers Fulfillment to you
- Giving, volunteer work and charities that you would want to contribute to
Group Workshop on defining Fulfillment. Personal work on Fulfillment Section of your Life Plan.
- Waterfall Model
- Agile Model
- Painting the Haven on Earth if you implement your Plan
- Painting the Hell on Earth is you do not Implement your plan
- Important List of Contacts
- List of Important Documents
- Contingency Plan
Group Workshop on agile model. Personal work on Implementation Section of your Life Plan.